Vegan lemon cheesecake pie. This vegan cheesecake is so great to make all year around but in the summer it's out-of-this-world good! If you don't have to bake when it's in the Raspberry lemon pie all done! Now in the fridge and forget it for a few hours.
Tofu is used to great effect in vegan cheesecakes, but here Aldo mixes it with coconut cream to make a light no-bake cheesecake. Stir until the agar-agar has dissolved. In a food processor, combine the tofu, cream cheese, coconut cream, a splash of vanilla essence, sugar and lemon zest. You can cook Vegan lemon cheesecake pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan lemon cheesecake pie
- You need 2 dl of almonds.
- You need 2 of tbspoons of unsweetened peanut butter.
- Prepare 8 pcs of soft dates.
- Prepare 2 dl of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1,5 dl of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 of tblspoons of potato starch.
- It’s 0,5 dl of melted margarine.
- You need 1 teaspoons of grated lemon zest.
- You need of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 0,5 dl of sugar.
This lemon cheesecake pie is the perfect dessert for a special occasion or weekend treat. The easy dessert is baked in a partially baked pie shell. If you do use an electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar until light and fluffy and then beat in the remaining ingredients. In a blender or food processor, thoroughly blend together the nondairy cream cheese, remaining sugar.
Vegan lemon cheesecake pie instructions
- Process almonds, dates and peanut butter until fine dough. Press evenly on the bottom a pie pan covered with baking paper..
- Soak cashew for at least 30min, throw water away. Process in a machine with lemon juice until very fine and smooth..
- Warm sugar in the microwave oven with a small drop of water until it melts..
- Mix cashew paste, meleted sugar, lemon zest and coconut cream..
- Melt margarine in microwave oven, mix potato starch when its hot. Mix with the rest of the filling..
- Pour on top of the cake, freeze in the freezer for 1-2 hours and keep in fridge for about an hour before serving. Its not supposed to be frozen..
This Lemon Cheesecake Pie recipe is perfect for lemon lovers- so sweet, lemony and creamy, with just a tiny bit of tartness- yum! The first was a chocolate cream pie (which is one of his favorites) and this fabulous Lemon Cheesecake Pie. Ok, so the Lemon Cheesecake was really for me, but it was. This no-bake paleo and vegan lemon cheesecake is easy to throw together, with a super creamy perfectly sweet-tart filling and chewy crust. The dairy-free cheesecake is cashew based, making it both paleo and vegan.