Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole. Yes, this casserole probably falls a I use potatoes O'Brien and a bag of Johnsonville Meat Lovers crumbles. Sometimes I throw some I have made it multiple times for work functions and every time I come home with a completely clean. Be the first to review this recipe.
Easy Cheesy Southwest Breakfast Casserole is an easy to prepare gluten-free breakfast win! A secret ingredient packs a punch of protein to start your day! The best hash browns for this recipe are Potatoes O'Brien. You can have Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen Home Fried Potatoes O'Brien.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Corn flakes.
They're cut into bite-sized cubes and they come with diced bell peppers and onions. Easy Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Tart Recipe. Because I think I finally figured it out…cheesy deliciousness = this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole Love being able to use potatoes O'Brien. Like a quiche but w/o the crust.
Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes in baking pan. Add in cheese, soups, and seasonings to taste. Mix thoroughly..
- Top with crushed up corn flakes, cover, and bake in the oven for 40-60 mins or until cornflakes begin to turn golden brown..
- Serve. Enjoy! 🤤.
This rises during baking and was fluffy. I used frozen Potatoes O'Brien (onion & peppers included)and used one Cream of Chicken and one Cream of Mushroom soup and eliminated additional onion. This simple Home Made Potatoes O'Brien recipe is a really simple and hearty meal you will really enjoy. The main ingredients are potatoes, Onion, Green and. Cheesy, creamy potatoes loaded with the flavor of fajitas.