Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants. Steak and cheese sandwiches always sound like such a good idea until I order one and am left completely unsatisfied. The Best Croissants With Cheese Recipes on Yummly Caramel Croissant Pudding, Individual Yorkshire Puddings With Turkey-croissant Gravy, Omelette-stuffed Croissant.
In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. The lamination process of the dough takes time and effort, and the results are worth it. With that shortcut, these four ingredient Easy Ham and Cheese Croissants are something that you can make the morning after your holiday dinner, and only spend a few minutes on. You can cook Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/4 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of White American Cheese.
- It’s 2 packages of Croissant dough.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
The cream cheese is nicely nestled between the buttery and light layers of these cream cheese croissants. These pastries are so irresistible with their golden exterior and their flaky, delicate tops. Philly Cheese Steak are known as Philadelphia cheese steak, Philly cheese steak, cheese steak sandwich, cheese steak, or steak and cheese but they all boast the same tantalizing filling of thinly sliced steak and melted cheese served on a hoagie roll. Restaurants near Ozzie's Steak and Eggs.
Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants instructions
- Sauté onions and add ground beef worcestershire sauce, salt, and peppers -cook until beef is done..
- When beef is done add cheddar cheese and mix. Top with white American cheese and cover so cheese melts..
- Roll out croissant dough slightly..
- Fill croissant dough with 1 tablespoon of meat and cheese mixture and fold it up..
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl with Italian seasoning and brush egg mixture over croissants..
- Follow croissant package instructions and bake until done. Let cool and enjoy!.
Traditional croissant dough is a fun, but a time consuming process. It's something everyone should try at some point, but it certainly does not fit into our definition of an easy recipe. That's why we adore this recipe. – This Recipe is Sponsored by Pepperidge Farm -. These Breakfast Croissant Boats are stuffed with eggs, bacon and cheese for a delicious breakfast or brunch the whole family will love! Breakfast Croissant Boats are an amazing way to start your day with fluffy omelet, crispy bacon and melty cheese all baked to perfection in flaky croissants.