Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake. Our vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe is completely raw, refined sugar-free and gluten-free too. You can use any berry or fruit you like for the second layer and make something completely unique. This easy vegan cheesecake recipe will really blow your mind with how authentic and 'real' it tastes.
This no-bake cake is dairy free, egg free, fully raw, gluten free This no-bake (almost raw) vegan blueberry cheesecake will melt in your mouth. This Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake is rich and creamy Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (Gluten-Free). This blueberry vegan and gluten free cheesecake will blow your mind. You can cook Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- It’s of CRUST Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw almonds.
- It’s 7 of medjool dates.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare of FILLING Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of soaked, raw cashews 1 cup blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil juice from 1/2 lemon 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of agave.
It tastes so good and I love the colours of this cheesecake. Like my other raw cheesecakes, this one is made with CASHEWS as the. Vegan lemon blueberry cheesecake – this delicious eggless and dairy free baked cheesecake is easy to make and tastes amazing! Topped with a homemade blueberry topping, this vegan cheesecake is a show-stopping dessert that everyone will love.
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake step by step
- Add raw cashews to a large bowl of water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust. Blend until it resembles “graham cracker” crust.Set aside..
- Once the cashews have finished soaking, discard the water then add the cashews to a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling. Blend until very smooth, like cream..
- Build a large cheesecake, or several mini-cheesecakes by adding the crust, patting it down, then adding the filling..
- Freeze for about 1 hour (or longer), then place the cheesecake in the fridge about 30 to 45 minutes you are going to enjoy it..
If you think authentic cheesecake flavor is impossible without the cheese, think again. Raw cheesecake happens to be one of the most authentic tasting raw desserts. Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake with crunchy almond topping. This cake is, as usually, vegan, contains good ingredients, is easy to make and incredibly delicious! Especially the blueberries in the cream.