Sharon's Fried Cabbage. Yum! is real time baking and instruction. Flying solo or special guest appear to make the show fun and exciting. Copeland's Culinary Eats by Sharon is real time cooking and baking show.
Flying solo or special guest appear to make the show fun and exciting. Cabbage is fried with onion and bacon in this simple quick side dish. Southern fried cabbage is a very simple cabbage dish prepared often as here, with a bit of butter We southerners know this dish as "fried" cabbage, even though it's usually a mixture of sautéing, and. You can have Sharon's Fried Cabbage using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Fried Cabbage
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 pack of smoked sausage (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper (chopped).
- You need 1 of red bell pepper (chopped).
- It’s of Creole seasoning (to taste).
- You need of Olive oil.
I call this dish simply as Stir Fried Cabbage and Carrots, like the name suggest it is a stir fry of mixed vegetables that are julienned. I used some fish sauce and oyster sauce to flavour it and that much. Substitutions for Egg Fried Cabbage. pantry-friendly – given cabbage and eggs will keep for weeks and weeks in the fridge, this is [ractically a pantry recipe. Or you could use frozen broccoli instead.
Sharon's Fried Cabbage instructions
- Pre heat olive oil in a large deep frying pan.
- Add smoked sausage to frying pan. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add onion, and bell peppers to sausage. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add small amount of creole seasoning and mix well..
- Add cabbage. Mix well. Continue to add creole seasoning TO YOUR LIKING..
- Continue cooking cabbage (while constantly stirring) until you get to the consistency of your liking..
Beijing cabbage (椰菜/高丽菜）has rich source of nutrients and lends a crispy texture to any delicacy. You can cook this when you're running out of ideas. It is one of the super quick and yummy delicious. Stir-fry cabbage is one of my favorite banchans. Chopped cabbage pieces are quickly stir-fried with spring onion and flavored with a special soy-sauce.