Buttery croissant filled with green onion egg and cheese mixture. These Breakfast Croissant Boats are filled with fluffy eggs, crispy bacon and cheese before being Then add the shredded cheese, cooked bacon, and green onion: Spoon the egg mixture into the Place the filled croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat in. Cream cheese and green onions are added to create these special but simple scrambled eggs. In a large bowl, beat the eggs; add cream cheese and seasoned salt.
These perfect scrambled eggs are made with butter instead of milk or cream. The result is a dish of creamy, smooth, melt-in-your-mouth eggs. Adding rich and decadent butter turns regular scrambled eggs into a delicious dish that is creamy, soft, and velvety smooth with a rich, satisfying taste. You can have Buttery croissant filled with green onion egg and cheese mixture using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttery croissant filled with green onion egg and cheese mixture
- You need 1/2 of green onion.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of Pillsbury croissant.
- You need 4 of sliced cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
These Omelet Breakfast Croissant Boats feature crispy bacon, fluffy egg and melted cheddar cheese baked in croissants for an easy breakfast or brunch In a medium bowl, mix cheese, bacon, and green onion. In a medium bowl, whip eggs with milk. Combining egg salad, bacon, green onions, herbs, on a buttery, flaky croissant is a fabulous way to dress up all those leftover hard boiled eggs. Delicious bean and cheese Pupusas are so easy to make and will take you right to the streets of El Salvador!
Buttery croissant filled with green onion egg and cheese mixture step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.Roll out the croissants . Cut each slice of cheese in half and put half slice into each croissant..
- Put half of butter into pan and turn on skillet . Next mix 4 eggs and milk into a bowl. Take a heaping spoonful of egg mixture and add to a small separate bowl with remaining butter melted . Now Cut up green onions and add to egg and milk mixture..
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to green onion egg Mixture and pour into heated skillet. Scramble untill done..
- Add egg mixture into each crossed.
- Now roll from top end half way down and then bring end of triangle up and fold over..
- Now add a little of egg and butter mixture on each croissant to help seal it together while baking. Then put in oven and bake for 10 to 14 minutes..
- Now enjoy these bad boys of greatness!.
As mixture heats, portions of eggs will begin to set. Garnish each serving with chopped tomato, cilantro, green onions, sour cream or salsa. Pillsbury™ Grands!™ crescent dinner rolls come in Big & Buttery and Big & Flaky flavors; be sure to adjust temperature. Layer bacon, green onion and then cheese over the egg mixture. Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kevin, ALDI Test Kitchen.