Almond milk rice pudding. This Almond Milk Rice Pudding is an easy Middle-Eastern dessert recipe that is dairy-free, egg-free and gluten-free. This creamy rice pudding recipe makes a great low calorie dessert that is suitable for vegans. Almond milk pudding also makes for a great make ahead breakfast!
Now again back home, some people like warm kheer while other prefer it cold. Pour the almond milk rice pudding into serving glasses/bowls and top with chopped mango and sliced almonds. In a medium saucepan, bring Pure Almond, rice and salt to a boil over medium-high heat. You can cook Almond milk rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond milk rice pudding
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rice- Jasmine or Basmati.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar- I use monk fruit sugar.
- You need 1 of Vanilla bean, seeded and scraped or you can use 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 7 cup of Vanilla Almond milk, sweetened or unsweetened.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 of cinnamon to taste.
Healthy Vanilla Almond Milk Latte Rice PuddingFit Foodie Finds. Try an iconic almond milk pudding recipe that uses almond milk and adds a tasty fruit topping. Almond pudding is often made with milk that has been flavored with ground almonds or with almond extract. This pudding starts with almond milk (such as Silk) and is thickened with cornstarch.
Almond milk rice pudding step by step
- Rinse rise with water. Add rice to a saucepan. Add sugar, vanilla bean pod or extract, salt and 1c of Almond milk..
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the milk is absorbed, about 5 minutes or so. Gradually add 5 more cups of almond milk, about 1/2c at a time. Let the milk absorb before adding more..
- After 25 minutes, the rice pudding will be thick and creamy..
- Let cool and stir in the last cup of milk. Remove vanilla bean and spoon into a glass. Top with cinnamon and then stir it in. Enjoy warm or cold! ;).
Almond milk rice pudding that is vegan and gluten free! A low sugar breakfast made with unsweetened almond milk, and served with pistachios, fresh fruit and maple syrup. When the weather turns, and we layer on the heavier comforter, the last thing I ever want to do in the morning is toss off. Expert Tip for making Almond Milk Pudding: The trick to making pudding with almond milk is using less than you would if you were using traditional dairy milk. And sprinkles are totally optional for most of us.