Super fast chocolate mousse. Agora o Fast Kitchen está SUPEEEER FAST! Aprenda a fazer Mousse de Chocolate! This recipe is a lot better than you may expect.
Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long. And honestly, I get it: Classic chocolate mousse is a But did you know there's an easy two-ingredient version that absolutely anyone can pull off? This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest. You can cook Super fast chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super fast chocolate mousse
- Prepare 1 of crushed pistachios.
- It’s 250 grams of 70% dark chocolate broken into pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 250 ml of thickened cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of smoked salt (optional).
Mousses are classic French recipes, often made as savory dishes filled with puréed fish, meat, or vegetables. But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little. This easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is super simple to make from scratch and deliciously light and fluffy.
Super fast chocolate mousse step by step
- Place chocolate & salt in a steel bowl over a small pot of barely simmering water . stir occasionally with a metal spoon until melted take off heat slowly pour in olive oil in to chocolate stir constantly mix well.
- meanwhile whip cream until soft peak slowly pour chocolate in while mixing, mix well.
- crush salted pistachios.
- serve immediately (not good stored in fridge).
It's fancy enough for a party but easy enough to make whenever you have a craving for chocolate! An eggless mousse recipe that is so airy and chocolatey and can be enjoyed by everyone. Indeed, this Chocolate Mousse Recipe is so easy to whip up, it's absolutely fool proof and honestly, it doesn't even come close to Did I tell you about how this one comes together super fast? It's boasts a super creamy chocolate filling and is so easy to make – everyone loves it! And it tastes even better than it looks.