BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan). This recipe is light, incredibly easy to prepare and you can use your favorite spices. We have just found out about Spicy Roasted Chickpeas. The recipe is light, incredibly easy to Dry the chickpeas, put them in a bowl and add lemon juice, spices and mix using your hands.
Asking for a friend… Ok, or not. I know it feels like the most basic of all recipes and almost borderline lame to bring. Vegan buddha bowl with rice noodles and roasted chickpeas. You can cook BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan)
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked millet.
- Prepare Half of pint cherry tomatoes.
- You need Half of green or red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare Half of red onion, sliced.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
A vegan buddha bowl is what I often have for lunch. I often check which veggies are left in my fridge and just throw everything together in a bowl. I like to eat the rainbow, so I add lots of colorful raw plants like tomatoes. This Roasted Chickpea Gyros recipe makes such an easy vegetarian dinner.
BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan) step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss chickpeas with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread chickpeas and veggies out on a baking sheet.
- Start cooking millet to package directions.
- Roast chickpeas and veggies for 20 minutes.
- Serve veggies and chickpeas over millet with olive oil or extra BBQ sauce on top.
Pita stuffed with spiced chickpeas and drizzled with refreshing tzatziki sauce! And at this point, "meal" really means anything that doesn't involve just eating a bowl full of roasted chickpeas. I suppose as I get closer and closer. This BBQ Roasted Chickpeas recipe is the easiest toasted chickpea recipe that you need for the summer! Dive in and replace your chips with a healthier alternative!