Fried Zucchini (Vegan). Home Appetizers Baked Zucchini Fries (Vegan and Gluten Free). These baked zucchini fries are a delicious appetizer, snack or side dish. Baked Zucchini Fries are a great low-carb alternative to french fries.
This recipe brings me back to my childhood in New Jersey. Fried Zucchini Blossoms are a simply delicious and traditional way to enjoy these mellow and succulent summer delicacies. Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan. You can have Fried Zucchini (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini (Vegan)
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini, thickly sliced.
- It’s of White sesame seeds (optional).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Batter:.
- It’s 1 cup of AP flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s Pinch of black salt/kala namak (optional).
- You need of (to taste) paprika and cumin.
- You need of (to taste) onion and garlic powder, chili flakes, dried oregano.
Zucchini Fries with Ranch Dipping SauceYummy Healthy Easy. Crispy Baked Zucchini FriesChocolate Covered Katie. These yummy Baked Zucchini Fries are low carb, gluten-free, vegan and pair well with my Zucchini spears are coated with a flavorful gluten-free breading and baked for a healthier snack or side. Remove your gorgeous and delicious vegan oven fried parmesan zucchini crisps from the oven and eat this yummy appetizer immediately.
Fried Zucchini (Vegan) step by step
- Combine all batter ingredients..
- Coat all zucchini slices generously in the thick batter. Sprinkle sesame seeds on each slice..
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Fry battered zucchini on both sides until golden brown..
- Fry zucchini in batches then set aside on a plate covered with a paper towel to soak up excess oil. Serve immediately. Enjoy :).
Serve them with a side of marinara sauce. Oven-fried zucchini gives you all the flavor of fried zucchini with less fat. This easy oven-fried zucchini is a delicious way to enjoy a bumper crop. Zucchini is sliced into rounds, breaded in a. Black salt or kala namak, which is actually pink in color, can be found in Indian grocery stores for a very reasonable price.