Veal with mushrooms, lemon and parsley. Veal is quickly sauteed with mushrooms, lemon juice, garlic, and wine, along with rosemary and parsley. Serve this quick and easy veal dish with rice Remove veal from pan when browned. Add the veal back to the.
I've taken the liberty of adding mushrooms to the recipe, just because we all love mushrooms in my family. Serve your lemon veal scaloppini with. Place the veal, mushrooms and onions into a Dutch oven and pour in the sauce. You can cook Veal with mushrooms, lemon and parsley using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veal with mushrooms, lemon and parsley
- You need 350 g of thinly sliced veal steaks.
- It’s 100 g of mushrooms.
- You need 200 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need 50 ml of lemon juice.
Warm the dish over low heat (do not boil). Season with salt, lemon juice and pepper, sprinkle with parsley and serve with fresh white bread. Add the wine and the lemon juice. Toss the kidney slices in the skillet with their juices and the parsley over low heat for a minute or two to warm them without allowing the sauce to simmer.
Veal with mushrooms, lemon and parsley step by step
- Chop the mushrooms and garlic and sauté together on a low heat. Cover the pan..
- Season the veal steaks, add to frying pan with the lemon juice and fry for 3 minutes either side..
- Mix the chicken stock, juice from mushrooms and juice from veal in a separate pan and blend in cornflour thoroughly. Bring to boil, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens..
- Plate up the veal, add a layer of veal and cover with sauce. Garnish generously with parsley..
Chopped fresh parsley and lemon wedges (for serving). Toss mushrooms with garlic and oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Transfer the veal to a baking sheet. Transfer the cooked veal to a serving plate and pour the sauce all over it. Top with the parsley and serve.