100% Raw Organic Key Lime Tart. These sweet and tart Key Lime Tartlets are incredibly easy to prepare and taste decadent, without the dairy, eggs or refined sugar found in the traditional versions. Similar to lemons, limes are bursting with vitamin C and are surprising alkaline inside the human body, despite their acidic nature. Hit escape key to cancel and exit form.
Key Lime Juice: You can use key limes or regular limes for this recipe. Freshly squeezed limes will give the best flavor and most nutrients since it hasn't been pasteurized, but you can always use store-bought organic lime juice. This easy Key Lime Tart has a thick tart crust and a creamy and tangy lime filling. You can have 100% Raw Organic Key Lime Tart using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 100% Raw Organic Key Lime Tart
- You need of Tart.
- Prepare 16 each of Organic pitted dates.
- It’s 1 cup of Raw organic almonds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Unsweetened organic shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of Organic grade B maple syrup.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 2 each of Organic avocados.
- It’s 1 each of Organic banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Organic coconut oil.
- It’s 5 each of Lime juice.
- You need 4 each of Lime zest.
- You need 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Organic Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Organic grade B maple syrup.
- You need 3/4 cup of Organic unsweetened almond milk.
Josh is a lime fanatic and his favorite dessert, hands down, is this Key Lime Tart. He makes it every year for his birthday. This gorgeous vegan key lime tart is the perfect dessert to take to a get-together. A nutty crust is Remove your tart shell from the freezer and pour in the filling, smoothing out the top with a spatula.
100% Raw Organic Key Lime Tart instructions
- Add tart ingredients in food processor until it's all blended.
- Press down tart dough in a tart pan..
- Blend all the filling ingredients in a blender or food processor except the lime zest..
- After it is well blended and very creamy add half of the lime zest. Mix by hand and taste. It might need more lime or it might need to be sweeter..
- Add filling into the tart pan and freeze..
- Sprinkle remaining lime zest on top of tart when ready to serve..
- This dessert is better served on the frozen side. It is best to let thaw out after it is cut and served for 10 min or so..
Buffy is a specialist in plant-based organic living, and shares her weekly recipes, health and wellness. Key lime pie is definitely an icon of Key West, Florida and a delicious dessert and even better as key lime tart. Using meringue instead of whipped cream is We got a key lime tart with the perfect level of sweetness, topped with whipped cream. I actually didn't realize how easy it was to make-or maybe. This key lime paleo and vegan cheesecake tart is insanely creamy, perfectly sweet/tart and couldn't be easier to make!