Fried Ladies finger with Sambal petai.
You can cook Fried Ladies finger with Sambal petai using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Ladies finger with Sambal petai
- You need of Ladies finger.
- Prepare of Petai.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Sambal.
- You need 1 tsp of salted beans or tau cheoh.
Fried Ladies finger with Sambal petai step by step
- This is the sambal I use for this recipe, or any other sambal will do, taste the sambal before cooking, if it's salty, don't add salted beans..
- Petai cut to small pieces.
- Ladies finger cut to about 1 inch length.
- Salted beans.
- Heat up wok, add oil, turn to low fire, fry the salted beans and petai until the petai looks dry.
- Add 2~3 tbsp of sambah, Stir fry until sambal bubbling, add a bit of sugar if it is salty.
- Add ladies finger, turn to high heat, Stir fry then add a bit of water, Stir fry, once ladies finger isa bit soft, turn off fire..