Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta. My sister Beth made this Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut recipe and raved about how amazing it was. I thought it would be fun to share it. Basically you just take some Panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, olive oil and fresh lemon and turn it into something amazing..
This baked halibut is simple enough for a busy day and special enough for guests. The buttery bread crumb and Parmesan topping flavors it perfectly. In a medium bowl, combine the crumbs with the Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, and onion powders, salt, pepper, and melted butter. You can have Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta
- It’s of For the fish.
- Prepare 2 lbs of halibut fillet. Skin removed.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tbs of chilie flakes.
- It’s of Flour for dredging.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need of For the pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of tri color rotini.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of prepared pesto.
- You need 1 of snack size bag of honey roasted cashews, smashed to crumbs.
- You need 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Most of the time seafood recipes that have a delicious crust on them contain breadcrumbs, but this mixture is a very simple and packed with parmesan, pecans and spices to make a decadent. Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut is a shared recipe from Melissa. She writes Halibut happens to be my most favorite fish. My crusted halibut recipe is a perfect for a healthy dinner at home.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta step by step
- Prepare halibut and cut into portions. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a fry pan. Saute onions until they start to carmelize. Add garlic. Saute 2 more minutes. Add wine and cashews. cook off liquid. Set aside.
- Grease a baking sheet. Dredge fish in flour mixed with dry mustard. Place on baking sheet. Brush on beaten egg..
- Mix panko, parmesan, and Chile flakes. Crust top of fish. Bake at 425 8-9 minutes. Middle rack. Turn broiler on high. Cook until crust browns. Keep a good eye on it..
- Meanwhile, boil 4 qts salted water. Add pasta. Cook till AL dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Add pasta back to pot. Mix in pesto sauce, onion mixture, and a pinch of parmesan. Heat on low until heated through..
- Plate immediately. Place halibut over pasta. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil leaves and lemon slices. Enjoy..
Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut is easy to make, beautiful and delicious! This easy, spicy pesto shrimp recipe has lots of flavor thanks to the ingredient list: pesto, garlic, red pepper flakes Make this restaurant-quality Pan Seared Halibut with Lemon Caper Sauce for a special occasion at home. Italian-seasoned breadcrumb and Parmesan crusted polenta slices are quickly pan fried and topped with basil pesto for a delicious appetizer or side dish recipe. If I was really going for alliteration I could have called this Pan Fried Parmesan Polenta with Pesto, but that seemed a little extra. Another favorite halibut recipe, adapted from the folks at Coastal Seafoods.