Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies. One pot Moroccan quinoa flavored with warming spices, fresh citrus, toasted almonds, and herbs. The lentils, quinoa, and vegetables all cook together in one pan, and the dish is finished with notes This was a very delicious and forgiving recipe – I just used the veggies (celery and carrot) and herbs. Here is Teryl's recipe for this scrumptious dish!
Today I'm using colorful carrots I found at the farmers market. Other root veggies would work well here too- sweet potatoes. This healthy ginger quinoa bowl recipe is a flavorful, vegan and protein-packed dish perfect for a busy weeknight. You can have Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need Half of pumpkin squares.
- It’s Half of pack Mushrooms halved.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of quinua or cuscus.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of drained chickpease.
- It’s of Parsly to garnish.
What's not to love about perfectly roasted veggies, delicious rich tomato and harissa gravy in the theatre of the tagine? This recipe was inspired by my travels in Morocco, and it's super easy to make back home, with or without a tagine to cook it in. These tasty Vegan Quinoa Bowls are quick, easy, and jam-packed with healthy veggies! Each power bowl is naturally gluten-free and loaded with.
Vegan Moroccan Quinoa with Veggies instructions
- Drizzle vegetables with oil and sea salt and roast in the oven for half an hour at 300 f..
- Combine spices, oil, lemon juice and garlic to quinoa and cook. Once cooked add the chickpeas..
- Assemble and garnish with parsley..
This colorful quinoa bowl is loaded with corn, spinach, peppers, basil, tomatoes, and quinoa galore. Raid your garden, hit up the. Healthy, easy to make, four bean quinoa veggie tacos! Anjali is the author of Vegetarian Gastronomy, a website dedicated to Vegan Cooking with many Gluten-free options. She shares her culinary experiences and passion for cooking through her myriad of recipes.