Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs. Pan-seared baby potatoes tossed together with sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms and onion, served with eggs prepared right in the pan! This easy and delicious breakfast skillet is perfect for any morning! Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in the skillet.
Potatoes, ham and peppers is perfect topped with a fried egg! I love nothing more than a good skillet breakfast. I prefer mine piled onto my plate and then I top it with a crispy-edged, runny-yolked, fried egg. You can have Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs
- Prepare 5-6 of potatoes, washed ends cut off.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need Dash of seasoning salt and pepper.
- It’s of Parsley flakes to garnish.
- Prepare 1 cup of sausage.
- Prepare 3 slices of deli ham.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 piece of bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Pat and Malloree like to cut everything up, mix it around to coat in the silky egg yolk, then they. Beyond how quick and easy it is (always a win in my book), what I love most When it comes to serving this skillet up, know that it works just as well for dinner as it does for breakfast. To make it even more filling, top it with a runny-yolked fried. Here, eggs, sausage, potatoes and more combine in just one dish—your skillet.
Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs instructions
- Heat oil in a skillet and dice potatoes to desired size. The thinner they are sliced the fast they will cook. Stir in all dry seasonings except parsley and cook potatoes uncovered on low about 20 minutes until cooked through and crispy on the outside..
- Make a well in the pan and place sausage in the center and break up as it cooks using spatula. Cook until fully brown about 5 minutes..
- Dice ham or any deli meat you prefer and stir in and cook 2 more minutes..
- Place on plate and make your two eggs in a separate pan. I like over medium eggs but if you want scrambled in your skillet you can put them in the well and cook with the sausage. Place eggs on top of potato meat mixture and garnish with pepper and parsley flakes and cheese. Serve with a side of toast. Enjoy 😊.
Melt margarine in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. I'm talking about ham slabs, over easy eggs, home fries, burnt toast ( I loved my Grandpa, but he was always burning my darn toast 😀 ) and of course… In this post I'm going to show you how to make a easy and delicious Egg, Sausage and Potato Scramble. This scramble will be perfect for any brunch. Place potatoes eggs and sauce in a microwavable dish. Let cool so I can handle them then cube and fry up in sausage.