Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto. These shrimp cocktail deviled eggs are a fun cocktail appetizer. Eggs, especially egg yolks, are a keto-friendly staple and they are one of the healthiest foods on the planet. Try one hard-boiled egg with a sprinkle of sea salt!
This recipe is a quick and easy way to level up your favorite seafood. Keto Cheesy Shrimp Soup Nutrition Creamy keto shrimp tacos. Why should taco fillings have all the fun? You can have Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of kilo prawns or shrimp (depends how big they are), washed and whiskers cut.
- It’s 2-3 of salted eggs, shelled and minced.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 c of nestle or all purpose cream.
- You need 1/4-1/2 head of medium garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 bar of butter, or less up to you.
- It’s of to taste salt and pepper,.
- It’s of to taste knorr seasoning or soy seasoning,.
- You need 1 stalk of green onions, chopped.
In this recipe, the cheesy taco shells share the starring role with shrimp in a luscious Sauté the shrimp in a hot pan with coconut oil, garlic and chili until the shrimp have turned a nice pink color. Prawn varai, also known as 'Eral Varai' in Tamil is one of the famous dishes among Sri Lankans, especially among the Tamil people in Sri Lanka. Once you taste this shrimp varai, I am sure that you will make it very often. Since it is keto-friendly, KETO people can have this simple seafood dish.
Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto step by step
- Melt butter in pan. Toss in garlic. Don't brown..
- Add the salted eggs. Add the cream, stir in. Add dash of salt, pepper, to taste, and a few drops of soy seasoning (optional)..
- Taste and adjust. Add more cream if desired..
- Toss in the shrimps or prawns. Make sure the sauce is mixed in well. Cook until orange..
- Remove once shrimps/prawns are cooked. Research how long to cook, because it depends on the size. :).
Salted Egg Shrimp is easy on prep yet big on flavor! it's a creamy, savory, and spicy seafood treat that's perfect with steamed rice. Looking for a new way to enjoy shrimp? This Salted Egg Shrimp is a quick and easy way to level up your favorite crustacean into an impressive meal worthy of guests! Salted Egg Prawns A truly rich dinner that's ready in minutes! Keto fried shrimp are coated in pork rinds, sprayed with olive oil, then baked in the oven until hot and crispy.