Sambal fried rice. Literally, there is nothing about nasi goreng that requires it to be That said, let's proceed to this sambal fried rice recipe. To make the spice base, we combined sambal. Spice up your fried rice with this easy Sambal Fried Rice.
It's enriched with more calcium, iron, protein, fibre, and B vitamins for nutritional values, so while the sambal fried rice packs. Spice up your fried rice with this easy Sambal Fried Rice recipe. Sambal is a chilly based sause. You can cook Sambal fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sambal fried rice
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Petai (optional).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Cabbage (cut to small pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Corn kernel.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrot (cut to small pieces).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green peas, or long bean.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sambal.
- Prepare 2 cups of Cooked rice.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt pepper and Seasoning.
Fried rice with luncheon meat, prawn, bean, egg, spring onion and sambal. Fried rice is very versatile and can be tailored to suit one's preference. My mom often use Sambal Belacan in her fried rice to give it a spicy kick. Since I have some leftover Fried Chili Paste.
Sambal fried rice step by step
- Cut all veggie into small pieces, you can adjust the amount of veggie to your preference..
- Cooked rice, I use left over from yesterday.
- Heat up wok, fry petai first, then carrot and cabbage, lastly corn and green peas, until veggie a bit soft.
- Move all veggie to the side, lower the heat, put sambal at the centre, slowly stir fry and heat up the sambal.
- Add rice once sambal is heated up, turn to high heat, add seasoning (taste the food first). Stir fry until all ingredients are well mix..
I love fried rice as much as the next person but this recipe is so much more flavourful. Nasi Goreng's got the same concept as any other fried rice. Repurposing last night's leftovers and making them into. steamed rice, lime wedges and chopped fresh chilli, to serve. Meanwhile, for the sambal, grind all the ingredients except the palm oil in a mortar and pestle until a coarse paste forms. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg.