Salted fish with tomato 🐠 🍅. Salted cod, or baccala, is a traditional Italian ingredient. Sauté your salted fish with tomatoes, capers, olives, and lemon juice before roasting it in the oven until the tomatoes start to burst. If you're looking for a dish that's healthy without sacrificing flavor, this one's for you.
The next step is to slice the onion, galric, tomato and scallion. Then in a saucepan heat the oil and toss in the pieces of saltfish. In a large sauce pan warm the oil. You can have Salted fish with tomato 🐠 🍅 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted fish with tomato 🐠 🍅
- Prepare 1 pc. of Onion.
- Prepare 1 pc. of Garlic.
- You need 5-6 of salted fish.
- Prepare of And 4-5 tomatoes.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Of sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Magic Sarap.
- You need of Small amount of vinegar.
Add the onion, scallions, red bell pepper, tomato and garlic. Cook until all the vegetables are soft. Add garlic, tomatoes, hot pepper, and salt to taste and sauté for one to two minutes. The Spruce Add shredded salt fish, tossing to mix, and reduce heat to low and let cook for five to seven minutes, tossing every two to three minutes.
Salted fish with tomato 🐠 🍅 step by step
- Iprito sa kawali ang mga ingredients like onion and garlic and after 2 min..
- Ilagay ang salted fish sa kawali na may onion at garlic pero yung naprito na salted fish.
- Tapos lagyan ng pampalasa gaya ng salt at vinegar at other seasoning at ilagay din and sugar.
- Hangang a maluto ito at serve and eat happily with this simple ulaam na salted fish 🐠 with tomatoes 🍅.
Soak salted cod in cold water overnight or for a few hours. Heat a large pot of water until boiling. Cover the fish with diced tomatoes. Sprinkle with sugar and a little salt, the mustard seeds, lemon thyme or basil and citrus peel. Finally, trickle olive oil over the tomatoes.