Veggie croissant ring. Looking like a French girl isn't as difficile as it seems. Consider this croissant-inspired ring to make all your Parisian dreams come true. The Best Croissant Ring Recipes on Yummly
Using Jus-Rol croissant dough from the can reduces the faff and we've even included a video to help you on your. A MUST FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE – Our silicone flexible wedding ring (dome style) have an awesome smooth ergonomic design on the top combined with a perfect comfort fit design on the inside. Classic, croissant with jam. always ou la la. You can have Veggie croissant ring using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie croissant ring
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes, skinned and cubed.
- You need 4-5 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1-2 of full leaves kale, stems removed, leaves chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 c of corn.
- Prepare 1-2 of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4-6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 c of shredded cheese (cheddar & jack blend).
- You need 2 (8 oz) of cans refrigerated crescent rolls.
Learn to make the perfect croissant. Croissants – Izy Hossack – Top With Cinnamon – Food: Veggie tables. This great full English croissant ring is great for a breakfast and brunch meal idea. Flaky croissant-like pastries made with all butter dough are easier to make than you might think!
Veggie croissant ring instructions
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Steam carrots and sweet potatoes in double boiler until tender, about 20 mins.
- Mix egg, cream cheese & shredded cheese in large bowl until well blended. Add all vegetables to cheese mixture and stir well until combined..
- Unroll dough, separate into 16 triangles. Arrange in 11” circle on greased baking sheet with short sides of triangle overlapping in center and points of triangles toward outside. (There should be a 5” diameter opening in center)..
- Spoon cheese/veggie mixture onto dough near center of circle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling, the tuck under dough in center of ring to cover filling..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and filling is heated through..
- All done!.
Croissant dough is basically a yeasted version of puff pastry dough, and not at all difficult to prepare. Add some veggies for extra flavor! Great additions include fresh sliced mushrooms, chopped green bell peppers and chopped onions. Crescent ring can also be assembled on a round pizza pan or pizza. The croissant (which was great) only had a tiny bit of stale tasting veggies (onion, lettuce, tomato?).