Vegan carrot cake. This vegan carrot cake recipe is a riff on my mom's traditional recipe. That cake is Jack's all-time favorite dessert, so she makes it whenever she comes to visit. Then, I make it again for Jack's birthday.
It's perfectly spiced with a super moist crumb and is smothered in decadent, ultra-creamy vegan cream cheese frosting. Vegan Carrot Cake, perfectly spiced and incredibly moist. Once you realize how easy this carrot cake is to make. You can have Vegan carrot cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan carrot cake
- It’s 8 oz of or 2 Carrots.
- You need 8 oz of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 9 fl oz of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 of large Orange.
- It’s 9 oz of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 4 tablespoons of apple sauce.
- You need Half of a teaspoon of bicarbonated soda.
- Prepare Teaspoon of Mixed spices.
- Prepare 10 oz of Icing sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon curd jam.
- It’s 1 of squirt of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
Vegan Carrot Cake Quick bread loaf with Cashew Cream Frosting. Moist, spiced with Cinnamon and This carrot cake is loaded with shredded carrots and pureed carrots. Delicious and moist vegan carrot cake. This simple recipe is plant-based (dairy-free, egg-free), gluten-free, and easy to make!
Vegan carrot cake instructions
- Grate the carrots.
- Grab a mixing bowl and add the Flour, Orange juice and zest,Brown sugar, Baking powder, Oil, Apple sauce, Bicarbonated soda and Mixed spices and mix in with the carrots..
- Bake in 2 loaf tins.
- While that's baking grab a bowl and add Icing sugar and the lemon curd and a bit of lemon.
- Boil the kettle and put a butter knife in a glass.
- Spread the icing on and put the walnuts on top the hot knife will help.
It has a sugar-free icing which is furthermore keto-friendly. This homemade vegan carrot cake recipe is ultra moist and delicious! You'll love this vegan carrot cake recipe for the moist cake and creamy, delicious vegan cream cheese frosting on top. Bake this easy layered cake recipe complete with chopped walnuts, cinnamon. This vegan and gluten-free carrot cake recipe is moist, flavorful, made with a heavenly "cream cheese" frosting, and tastes like the real Vegan Gluten-Free Carrot Cake.