Vegan carrot cake balls. These vegan carrot cake balls are so yum! They are perfect little bites of deliciousness! Completely inspired by our chocolate coconut date balls (those, you gotta try!), these are a bit less chewy, a bit more 'cakey' and utterly divine.
Grainfree No refined Sugar or oil Carrot Cake Bliss Balls. Roll in coconut or dress with vegan cream cheese glaze. Carrot Cake Energy Balls (Vegan and Gluten-Free) These no-bake Carrot Cake Raw Balls make a delicious snack or raw treat at any time of the day. You can have Vegan carrot cake balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan carrot cake balls
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 8 of dates.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery but optional.
They are simple to make, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan and taste just like carrot cake. They have a nutty texture and a carroty crunch as you bite into these perfectly bite-sized raw balls. How to make keto carrot cake balls. You can either use a high-speed blender, food processor or simply mix by hand.
Vegan carrot cake balls instructions
- All of these things graind it. Dates, walnut, peanuts, coconut, jaggery almonds,Gratedcarrots also..
- After gratedtransfer to bowl mix well..
- Jaggery is optional but don't need to sweet. Already all things are sweet. 1 cup grated coconut mix well..
- Now all these things mix well make a boll and coated in gratedcoconut. Keep in the fridge to set for one hour. now ready to serve. Vegan carrot dessert cake balls..
Blanched Almond Flour- A light and subtly sweet flour, that is naturally low carb, grain free and paleo. You can also use almond meal, but your carrot cake bites will be darker in color. Carrot Cake Bites (which is a better recipe title than "carrot cake balls," which is what they are shaped like): I didn't roll them in shredded coconut, which made them a bit sticky to eat and therefore slightly less portable, but they were so, so delicious. Use old-fashioned oats as they are heartier than quick cooking oats. If you don't want to use or have maple, replace it with honey.