Steamed Pork Meat with Salted Shrimp Sauce. Bossam Sauce : Salted Shrimp Sauce : SaewooJeot-Jang : 새우젓 양념장 : Salted Shrimp Dipping Sauce. This Salted Shrimp Sauce is very commonly served with Bossam or Jokbal(Korean style pig feet). It is then wrapped in wonton wrappers and steamed.
This home style Steamed Pork with Salted Eggs is one many of us grew up with. It uses only a handful of Place ground pork in a shallow dish. Add soy sauce, pepper, and salted egg whites. You can cook Steamed Pork Meat with Salted Shrimp Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Pork Meat with Salted Shrimp Sauce
- Prepare slices of Pork Belly / Jowl.
- Prepare of Marinate ingredients A.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of plum sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Ingredients B.
- Prepare of Ginger cut thin.
- Prepare of Red chilli chopped.
- Prepare of Spring onion chopped.
Drizzle sesame oil on the top. Transfer prepared pork to the steamer. Cover and steam on medium heat for. It's one of our go-to's alongside Stir-Fried Shrimp and Eggs and Salt & Pepper Pork Chops.
Steamed Pork Meat with Salted Shrimp Sauce step by step
- Marinate pork meat with ingredients A for minimum 30 minutes..
- Place marinated meat in steaming plate. Place ginger and red chilli on top. Steam for 18 minutes in high heat. Garnish with spring onion and serve..
This dish may sound a bit out there for some of you, but steamed pork cake with salted fish is one of those dishes that's so good that it's generally known among Chinese people to make everyone eat more rice! These delicious dumplings are perfect finger food. Pick them up by the stem, dunk them in dipping sauce and enjoy! The Best Steaming Meat Recipes on Yummly Crispy Mandarin Riblets, Paleo Grilled Cobb Salad, Chinese Pork Dumplings.