Irish Blarney Stone Cookies.
You can have Irish Blarney Stone Cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irish Blarney Stone Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 packages of (3.4 oz)instant pistachio pudding mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 packages of butterscotch chips.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Andes mints, chopped finely.
- It’s 4 of or 5 drops green food coloring.
Irish Blarney Stone Cookies instructions
- Mix butter, sugars, extracts, pudding mix and food coloring in a large bowl. Once mixed, add eggs in one at a time until well incorporated..
- In another bowl mix flour and baking soda and slowly add to butter mixture..
- Stir in butterscotch chips, Andes mints and walnuts. Mix until completely incorporated..
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours but best if left refrigerated overnight..
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 350°..
- Bake in a parchment lined baking sheet or use an ungreased baking sheet..
- Shape your "stones"as small or large as you like using 1 tsp up to 1 tbsp of the dough to roll each ball with..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool and enjoy!.
- **Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home**.