Braised Lamb Curry.
You can cook Braised Lamb Curry using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised Lamb Curry
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton /lamb pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- You need leaves of Few curry.
- It’s stick of Cinnamon.
- You need of Bayleaf.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- You need 3 Tbs of masala.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of kashmeri Masala.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Dhanya for garnish.
- It’s 5 Tbs of oil.
Braised Lamb Curry step by step
- Wash lamb pieces and leave aside. In a pot add oil, onions, cinnamon stick,curry leaves,bayleaf and jeera seeds on med heat,fry till onions are slightly brown.Add the tomatoes and dhanya and jeera powder, braise for 5 mins..
- Add the masalas, garlic and ginger and meat pieces, stir and let it braise for 5 mins.Add bout 1/2 cup water, salt and let it cook for 45mins or till meat is soft.If it needs more water, add little more.Garnish with chopped dhanya and serve with rice, naan or rotis..