Croissant-Dogs. The crescent dog is easily one of the most-loved snacks (or dinner!) of our childhood. It also doubles as the perfect party food and can be served as an appetizer. While most people grew up calling sausage rolled in a buttery croissant "pigs in a blanket," there have been several renditions of the traditional concept created like our Mini Crescent Dogs or Everything Bagel Crescent Dogs.
I will space it out so you get the. According to FoodBeast, the drive-in ninjas over at Sonic are currently testing what the chain has dubbed Croissant Dogs. There are two versions available: An Original Croissant Dog which features. You can cook Croissant-Dogs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Croissant-Dogs
- You need 1 pound of hotdogs.
- Prepare 1 package of bake your own croissants 8 count.
- Prepare As needed of whole milk mozzarella cheese.
- It’s As needed of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need To taste of your favorite condiments if wanted.
Find and save Croissant Dog Memes Memes, 烙, and Hon: Very rare croissant dog hon hon hon fromages! Find the newest Croissant Dogs meme. A fun and easy way to serve hot dogs. The two dogs available will be the Original Croissant Dog and the Bacon Cheddar Croissant Dog.
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through. Slice the cheeses. Add cheeses to the middle of the hotdogs..
- Get the croissant and open it up. Then wrap the hotdogs..
- Set on a baking sheet cheese side up..
- Bake no longer than 20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
The Original will feature a hot dog topped with mustard on. Croissants were an invention creidted to Austria in city of Vienna. The French call all baked goods from Vienna viennoiserie. The name in Austria for croissants is kipfrel, and are sweet or semisweet. It's your favorite Pillsbury crescent dog, but mini!