Roasted Romano and Jalapeño Crusted Tomatoes. Just made this for breakfast–yep breakfast. Loved it with cheese grits and scrambled eggs. I blotted the tomatoes on paper towels so they wouldn't get mushy then mixed some breadcrumbs with the parm.
Mustard-marinated and panko crusted with country bacon, lettuce. In heavy Dutch oven or oven-proof casserole dish, place the tomatoes, onion, garlic, and olive oil and stir. Order online from Taste on Melrose on MenuPages. You can cook Roasted Romano and Jalapeño Crusted Tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Romano and Jalapeño Crusted Tomatoes
- Prepare 3 of fresh Roma tomatoes, cut in half.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 2 of roasted fresh jalapeño, chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic infused olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sliced green onions for garnish.
Extra thick, double crusted pizza with our signature garlic butter, Romano cheese and fresh basil. Served with a side of our housemade pizza sauce. Jalapeno Honey, Crispy Radish Tomato Tartare on Crispy Potato Everything Spice Pavlova,. Slow-Roasted Romano Beans, Eggplant Jam, Black Olive Aioli, Wild Cress. with Roasted Tomato Onion Soup Herbs Crusted Whole Portobello Mushroom, Sautéed Quinoa, Spring Peas
Roasted Romano and Jalapeño Crusted Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400, line a bakking pan with foil, spray foil with non stick soray.
- Place tomatoes on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with garlic oil.
- Combine Romano, Italian seasoning and jalapeños in a bowl.
- Divide Romano mixture evenly on top if tomatoes.
- Roast in the oven until cheese is melted and tomatoes are just tender but holding their shape, 35 to 45 munues.
- Serve hit garnished with green onions.