Vegan Carrot Cupcakes.
You can have Vegan Carrot Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Carrot Cupcakes
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Maple Syrup sugar / Powdered vegan (adjust for sweetness).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of White Vinegar plain.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot Grated.
- It’s 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Optional of Cream Cheese Frosting.
Vegan Carrot Cupcakes instructions
- Line cupcake molds with liner. Preheat oven to 170 C (150 C if you have convection oven).
- In a bowl, mix together water, maple syrup / vegan sugar, vanilla, vinegar and grated carrot together..
- Sift in flour, baking powder & baking soda. Mix to form smooth batter. Do not over mix or you'll end up with tough cupcakes..
- Fill molds upto 3/4th of the way with batter. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes or clean. Let them cool completely..
- Frost with cream cheese frosting if you want (Skip if you are a vegan).