Tangy Meat Loaf.
You can cook Tangy Meat Loaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tangy Meat Loaf
- It’s 4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of powdered mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground meat loaf mix (veal/pork/beef).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Tangy Meat Loaf instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in large bowl combine ketchup – brown sugar and mustard. Reserve 4 tablespoons for topping..
- To remaining mixture add Worcester sauce – onion powder – garlic powder – black pepper and egg. Blend well..
- Mix in bread crumbs a little at a time until you have a moist mixture.
- Add ground meat. Blend well..
- Shape into loaf in shallow baking pan and bake for 65 minutes..
- Remove from oven and spread reserved mixture over the top.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes.