Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 160 ml of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of powdered sugar / sweetener as required.
Vickys Coconut 'Cream Cheese', GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- If you chill a 400ml can of full fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight then open it, you'll be able to scoop out exactly the 160mls of coconut cream that you need for this recipe.
- Whisk all ingredients together for 2-3 minutes until fluffy then refrigerate until chilled.
- This has a butter like consistency but tastes more like cream cheese. It has a lower melting point so if using on bagels they're best to not be hot or it'll just melt off.
- This is a nut-free version of my previously posted Cashew Cream Cheese which works fantastically well for baked cheesecakes and frostings but this coconut version is better for spreading, sauces and unbaked cheesecakes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.