Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa.
You can have Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa
- It’s of fish fillet (i use snapper).
- It’s of russet potato (peeled).
- You need of light cream.
- It’s of baby peas.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of mint leaf (mixed with peas).
- It’s of pineapple.
- Prepare of tomato.
- Prepare of red onion.
- You need of coriander.
- You need of lime.
Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa step by step
- Dice potato and boil for 15mins till fully cooked, drain and place potato in the strainer to ensure no lumps left. Heat some cream then add into potato, mix well and season with salt.
- Dice tomato, pineapple, red onion, rough cut coriander, mix into a bowl with a squeeze of lime and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sautee baby peas, add salt to taste and butter. Blend with couple mint leaves and little water for smooth consistency.
- Fillet the fish, pan fry in a medium hot pan, add salt and pepper..