No bake Vegan Carrot cake with cashew cream frosting.
You can cook No bake Vegan Carrot cake with cashew cream frosting using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake Vegan Carrot cake with cashew cream frosting
- Prepare of To make Carrot cake.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Carrot grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry coconut scrapping.
- It’s 1 inch of Cinnamon small piece.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dates syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Badam.
- You need 1/8 cup of Walnut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pista.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry grapes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Cashew cream frosting.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 glass of thick coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
No bake Vegan Carrot cake with cashew cream frosting instructions
- In a blender take all the ingredients below carrot cake and blend well.
- And in a tray place a butter paper and put the blended mixture and set it for referigate on for 2 hours.
- Take the cashews mentioned for cream frosting and soak it in Water for half an hour.
- And after half an hour blend everything mentioned for cream frosting.
- Now take out the cake mixture and pour the cream and set well for refiregeration for another 2 hours.
- And then cut and serve the delicious and healthy vegan carrot cake by garnishing as you like.