Vegan Mango Cake.
You can cook Vegan Mango Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Mango Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Mango Puree :.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour :.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oil :.
- It’s 2/3 cups of Sugar :.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla :.
- You need 2 tsps of Baking Powder :.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt :.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder :.
- It’s 180 C of Pre heat the oven to / 350 F.
- You need of flour baking powder salt cardamom In a bowl mix the , , and powder.
Vegan Mango Cake step by step
- In another, whisk the mango puree, oil, sugar and vanilla and slowly add the flour mixture to it, and combine well so there are no floury bits or lumps anywhere.
- Pour this batter into a greased cake pan and bake until the cake has cooked through (a skewer should come out clean).
- Took about 30-40mins.
- Once the cake has cooled, dust it with some icing sugar.
- I had some left over mango puree, so I drizzled some of that.
- I definitely will give this a shot with some fresh mangoes the next time.
- Quite an easy cake, you could reduce the amount of sugar too, and it will just taste fine.