Vegan Carrot Cake.
You can have Vegan Carrot Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Carrot Cake
- Prepare 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda (or baking powder).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soft light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2/3 of Carrots (grated).
- You need 130 ml of Soy milk (unsweetened).
Vegan Carrot Cake instructions
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until even..
- Spread a thin layer of olive oil on the inside of the tart mold. Cut out parchment paper to fit the bottom of the mold, and lay it down inside..
- Pour the batter from Step 1 into the oiled pan from Step 2..
- Bake for 15 minutes in an oven at 200℃; do not preheat the oven..
- When it's finished baking, remove from the oven and let it cool..
- Cut into desired sizes and eat up. ♪ Serve with maple syrup to taste. ♪.