Vegan chocolate cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. Four years ago this month, John and I were just kids planning our wedding.
It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! You can use rice flour or something other than wheat. You can have Vegan chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- You need 1.5 cups of cake flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 5 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
You can also add chocolate chips and, or I didn't tell anyone that it was vegan so they wouldn't prejudge the cake. I'm super happy to say that this post for The Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cake is sponsored by World Kitchen, who I love for their affordable, non-stick baking pans. While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. The very best chocolate cake (the second) that just so happens to be vegan.
Vegan chocolate cake step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in your greased cake dish (see pic above).
- Make three wells in dry mixture.
- To one well add vanilla, second well vinegar and third well oil.
- Cover everything with the water and then mix well.
- Put your cake in a preheated oven (160 deg celcius) for 35mins.
- Let cool and then top with your fav icing.
- My icing recipe is easy (squillos hazelnut spread from Spar, icing sugar and soya milk).
- Try not to eat it all yourself! 😝.
This recipe is eggless and dairy-free, making it a great recipe pantry staple. Last video for Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This vegan chocolate cake recipe ticks all the right boxes. All you do to make this simple vegan chocolate cake frosting is melt together coconut milk and vegan dark chocolate pieces. This vegan chocolate cake is fudgy, super moist, ultra chocolaty and is topped off with an easy whipped chocolate ganache frosting!