Vegan chocolate cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. Four years ago this month, John and I were just kids planning our wedding.
It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! You can use rice flour or something other than wheat. You can have Vegan chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate cake
- You need 2 cups of spelt flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cacao powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of plant-based milk eg hazelnut.
- It’s 6 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
You can also add chocolate chips and, or I didn't tell anyone that it was vegan so they wouldn't prejudge the cake. I'm super happy to say that this post for The Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cake is sponsored by World Kitchen, who I love for their affordable, non-stick baking pans. While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. The very best chocolate cake (the second) that just so happens to be vegan.
Vegan chocolate cake step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Mix all the wet ingredients – then add to the dry and whisk..
- Pour into the cake tin. Bake for ~50 mins: until you can put a cocktail stick in the centre and it comes out clean. Leave to cool..
- I added some chocolate-raspberry frosting… but the cake’s pretty moist so doesn’t really need it..
This recipe is eggless and dairy-free, making it a great recipe pantry staple. Last video for Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This vegan chocolate cake recipe ticks all the right boxes. All you do to make this simple vegan chocolate cake frosting is melt together coconut milk and vegan dark chocolate pieces. This vegan chocolate cake is fudgy, super moist, ultra chocolaty and is topped off with an easy whipped chocolate ganache frosting!