Vegan Orange Blueberry Cake. Orange juice and blueberries are the perfect fruit pairing for this sweet cake. by Fran Costigan. Tips for making this Lemon Blueberry Cake. It's low in fat and the perfect dessert or breakfast recipe if you want something Using this recipe as a base, you can make any kind of cake you want, just omit the lemon juice and the blueberries and add any ingredients you like.
Use other berries in this Vegan Pound Cake. This Blueberry Bundt Cake is a fluffy vegan lemon cake with a natural blueberry glaze! This recipe is quick and easy and makes the perfect simple dessert! You can have Vegan Orange Blueberry Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Orange Blueberry Cake
- It’s of My 1 Cup measures 250 ml.
- Prepare 1 Cup (130 g) of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Orange Segments,peeled and Separated.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Blueberries, Dried.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Orange Zest.
This beautiful Vegan Blueberry Bundt Cake is a vegan makeover of the traditional classic lemon cake recipe we used to make at home. Vegan Blueberry-Orange Bundt Cake By Fran Costigan – Someone shared this recipe in FB and said it was delicious and she only used half the amount of oil. This healthy vegan cake batter ice cream uses frozen bananas for soft-serve at home without an ice cream maker. AMAZING cake made with olive oil, a whole orange, real whipped cream, blueberries, and pistachios!
Vegan Orange Blueberry Cake step by step
- Grate Orange to get the zest. Now, Peel orange segments and separate them. Take out Orange juice..
- Take flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and whisk well. Add brown sugar and again mix everything nicely with a whisk..
- Mix in peeled and separated orange segments and dried blueberries. You can use chocolate chips or tooti frooti in place of blueberries. This is done so that they are evenly distributed in the cake and do not sink at the bottom of the cake. Reserve 1 teaspoon of each for laying in the bottom (or top) of the cake..
- Make a well in the centre and add oil, orange zest, fresh orange juice and lemon juice..
- Mix everything using cut and fold method. Keep the batter for 10 to 15 minutes. In the meantime, preheat oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees C..
- Grease a bundt pan and arrange orange segments and dried blueberries. if you are using an ordinary cake pan then just grease it and arrange the orange and blueberries on the top after pouring the batter..
- Pour the batter in the prepared cake pan..
- Bake for 40 minutes or till a skewer inserted comes out clean and the cake springs back when pressed a little..
- Wait for 5 to 7 minutes. Then loosen the sides with a knife and invert it on a wire rack. Cut when completely cool..
- Serve with love, tea optional. You can store this at room temperature for 3 to 4 days in winters otherwise in the refrigerator..
This post is sponsored by Wholesome!® – we used their Organic Blue Agave in this recipe, and many more, because YUM! Okay, first of all, let's pause for a moment of reflection on the. A sweet and tart Christmas dessert, this vegan Cranberry Orange Pound Cake is bursting with holiday flavors. Serve it at your next holiday party or bring it as a hostess gift. Orange Blueberry Pecan CakeThat's So Vegan.