Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef. Korean Beef Bulgogi – A super easy recipe for Korean BBQ beef with the most flavorful marinade! A super easy recipe for Korean BBQ beef with the most flavorful marinade! The thin slices of meat cook quickly, and it's so tender!!!
How to make the most delicious bulgogi (Korean BBQ beef) from scratch. Bulgogi is a classic Korean grilled beef. This tender and caramelized beef need to make an appearance on your summertime dinner! You can have Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef
- It’s 1 pound of thinly sliced beef rib-eye.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly sliced onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Korean BBQ Sauce or to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame seed.
When the marinated meat hit the sizzling skillet, you can immediately smell the tantalizingly sweet & smoky aroma fills the hot summer air. When I think about food trends in recent years, one of the cuisines that comes to mind straight away is Korean food. Legends like David Chang (of the world renowned Momofuku restaurants) and Roy Choi (LA Korean fusion food truck extraordinaire) have brought Korean food. Beef tenderloin, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, green onion, ground black pepper, korean pear, onion, rice syrup, sesame oil, soy sauce.
Air Fried Bulgogi Korean Beef step by step
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine the meat, onion, Korean BBQ sauce and ginger and mix well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread the beef out inside the basket as much as possible and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, stir once in the middle, until the the meat is cooked through..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion to serve..
In this updated post, I've made minor If you are pan-frying your bulgogi and want nicely caramelized meat, preheat the pan nice and hot and. Most authentic Bulgogi – Korean Beef BBQ recipe with honey and rice wine. Recipe also has variations adding different vegetables. Bulgogi – Korean Beef BBQ (불고기) is probably one of the best known Korean Beef BBQ dish and this authentic marinade recipe has been used in my family for. Beef Bulgogi is Korean signature bbq and I've already shared my traditional beef.