Parmesan Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Spears.
You can cook Parmesan Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Spears using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Spears
- You need 1 of large or 2 medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1-2 of fresh green tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- It’s of Cooking Oil.
Parmesan Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Spears step by step
- Wash and cut tomatoes into slices and zucchini into spears. Mix bread crumbs in a flat mixing bowl or container with seasonings to taste and parmesan in desired amounts. Mix well. Crack eggs into a separate flat container and mix them up with some salt and pepper..
- Heat oil on stovetop in a pan for deep frying or heat your oil in a deep fryer. Dip veggies into egg mixture 1 at a time, and coat well. Next plunge the veggies into the bread crumb mixture and flip to coat well. Drop into oil for 2-5 mins or until deep fried and crispy..
- Remove from fryer and allow to cool on paper towels to drain grease. Serve and Enjoy Alone, with Ranch Dressing, or with Your Favorite Dip!.