Parmesan Herb Crusted Tilapia. This version of Parmesan-crusted tilapia uses only a few ingredients for a quick and easy dinner entree. The Parmesan crust is a game-changer. On a plate or shallow baking dish, toss tilapia in lemon juice.
Tilapia Recipe: How to Make Herb Crusted Tilapia Fillet Recipe: Tilapia with Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce: Aioli Sauce: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia: Recipes @ http. You won't have to fish for compliments when this is the catch of the day! Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Parmesan Herb Crusted Tilapia using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Herb Crusted Tilapia
- It’s 2 of fillets Tilapia.
- You need 1/2 cup of GF Panko.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Costco's Organic No-Salt Season.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- You need of Latra Guerro's Remoulade Sauce*.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of small lemon, the juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/8 of Garlic Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Country Dijon Mustard.
- You need to taste of Cayenne Pepper.
Add veggies for a sheet pan dinner. I'd say a short list of ingredients and a short timeline is reason enough to try this Parmesan Crusted Tilapia. Dredge fillet in the parmesan mixture patting it all over to coat. Place in an oiled baking dish, repeat with remaining fillets.
Parmesan Herb Crusted Tilapia instructions
- Make the remoulade sauce..
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Add oil to a cast iron skillet warming up on medium high heat..
- Mix the Panko and spices for the crust while fish is coming to room temperature..
- Coat both sides of the fish with the breading mixture and put into the cast iron..
- Drizzle oil over the top of the fillets. When the breading has started to brown on the bottom of the fillets place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve over rice with a side of oven roasted vegetables like zucchini and sweet bell peppers..
Sprinkle a little lemon juice over fillets and drizzle or spray them lightly with olive oil. This Parmesan Crusted Tilapia is coated in a thin breading that turns golden as it bakes, and is a relatively healthy main dish. There are some sisters – we won't name names. Parmesan cheese, tilapia fillets, butter, panko bread crumbs. Sheet Pan Pistachio Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with CarrotsSimple Seasonal.