Chicken and plantain peppered soup. Chicken pepper soup – Sometimes, a comforting bowl of soup is all you need. This easy to put together chicken pepper soup is loaded with spicy pepper soup spice – one of the chief ingredients in this soup filled will spices and aromatics. Stacy food – like green Plantains.
A girlfriend of mine is Nigerian and adds Plantain to her's. Is it possible to add with this recipe? Freezing Instructions for this Creamy Chicken Poblano Pepper Soup Recipe: Make the soup only leaving out the cream at the end. You can have Chicken and plantain peppered soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and plantain peppered soup
- You need 2 of plantain.
- Prepare 2 of large red pepper.
- You need 2 of large onions.
- Prepare 5 of small pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Thyme.
- You need cube of Seasoning.
- You need of Curry.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of chicken.
When reheating, heat on a medium heat and when the mixture is just below a boil add in the cream to finish the soup and garnish as desired. Place the chicken in a large pot with the cumin, salt, pepper, and the water. Remove the chicken from the pot, de-bone it, breaking the meat into bite sized pieces, and return the meat to the soup. This hearty chicken-and-plantain stew is an easy and delicious way to prepare plantains – or cooking bananas – which are a common ingredient in stews, soups, and casseroles throughout Latin America.
Chicken and plantain peppered soup instructions
- Wash and cut chicken into small sizes, put it into pot and steam with thyme, onion, seasoning cube, salt..
- Blend all the peppers and onions.
- When the chicken is steamed, pour the blended pepper into the chicken, add the black pepper and curry and allow to cook.
- Wash and cut the plantain into two or three parts and add into the pot of chicken and allow to cook some more.
- Now the chicken and plantain peppered soup is ready.
The best time for me to prepare Pepper Soup is usually during Summer as I tend to struggle with Hay fever every now and then. I go for either Yam or Plantain as an accompaniment though I do You can use any kind of protein for this recipe, I've tried it with Chicken once and it tasted just as good. Nigerian Pepper Soup is the hot and spicy soup recipe. Learn how to prepare the Cat Fish, Beef, Goat Meat and Chicken Pepper Soup. If preparing Chicken pepper Soup, it is preferable to use whole chicken instead of drumsticks.