Phyllo dessert. Turn frozen phyllo sheets and phyllo tart shells into dreamy desserts. These phyllo dough recipes make a pre-made ingredient extraordinary! The Best Phyllo Dough Desserts Recipes on Yummly
Don't fear the phyllo dough, it is easier to work with than you think. Be sure to watch my video below for how to make this. The Phyllo Dessert Cups recipe out of our category Filo Dough! You can have Phyllo dessert using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Phyllo dessert
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Hershey chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hershey cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed pistachios.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- Prepare of filling II.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarse grain sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of crust.
- You need 1 lb of Phyllo dough.
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of simple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of warm water.
Check out our favorite recipes made with phyllo dough, including sweet tarts, cheesy appetizers, savory pies, and more. When it comes to "shortcut" ingredients, phyllo dough ranks as one of my very favorites. It goes sweet as easily as it does savory, can be cut and folded into a variety of shapes, and (most importantly) it is. Phyllo dough is one the most versatile pastries around, and phyllo dough dessert recipes are able to live up to that versatility as well.
Phyllo dessert instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Take a sheet of phyllo dough and lay flat on a quarter sheet cake pan line it with parchment paper brush cover whole sheet with butter do this for seven sheets.
- Take all the filling ingredients mix together I used raw nuts so I crushed some but toasted all.
- On the seventh sheet spread the filling.
- Mix the filling II cinnamon and sugar.
- Add 7 more sheets buttering between each sheet add filling II.
- Add remaining sheets buttering between each layer last sheet take simple syrup mix well rush on top sheet very good.
- Bake 20-25 minutes let rest 12 minutes if you can.
These easy no-bake phyllo cup dessert recipes are perfect for your next party or gathering and you don't need to wait for the holidays to enjoy these no-bake bites! Whip up a batch to enjoy on the. Crunchy shredded phyllo encases stretchy, gooey cheese in this traditional Middle Eastern dessert that's all about contrast. After baking up golden and crisp, the pastry is drenched in a floral rose and. Phyllo dessert are widely popular in many baklava varieties, and perhaps this recipe is a Make a batch of these Galaktoboureko Greek Custard Phyllo Desserts Pastry Recipe and take it as a gift!