Chocolate Truffles. These homemade chocolate truffles are extra creamy with the addition of butter. Chocolate Truffles are EASY to make! Your sweetheart will LOVE these homemade truffles.
And the best part is that they're shockingly simple to make with just two or three ingredients – and endless flavor possibilities! Truffles are bite-sized chocolate confections made from ganache — a mixture of melted chocolate Left unadorned, chocolate truffles are delicious, but for bonus points, roll the finished truffles in. You may be tempted to save these chocolate truffles for a special occasion since these smooth, creamy chocolates are divine. You can have Chocolate Truffles using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Truffles
- You need 8 oz of semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 2tbsp heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed pistachios, almonds or any nuts you prefer.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
Chocolate Truffles Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Homemade chocolate truffles are an economical way to make a gift-worthy treat, but they also allow you to customize and give something that's made with love. Chocolate truffles are a decadent dessert that are perfect for parties or a quick treat! If you want to make a simple, tasty dessert, this is a great recipe because it doesn't require any baking.
Chocolate Truffles step by step
- Place the chocolate chips or chopped chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
- Place the heavy cream in a saucepan and add the orange zest in. Bring just to a boil..
- Pour this hot cream over the chocolate and leave for about 3-5 mins..
- Stir well until smooth. Get rid of any lumps..
- Place the mixture into a baking pan or a pie pan..
- Set in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours..
- Line cookie sheets/baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Using a melon baller or two teaspoons to scoop out the chocolate. Roughly make balls and place on the cookie sheet. If the chocolate gets softer, refrigerate for about 20 mins and start again..
- Refrigerate for 15 mins till it sets well and then form into smooth balls.
- Roll them in melted chocolate, , pistachios,powdered sugar, cocoa or coconuts as you like. Note you can have any toping you like:).
- Set in the refrigerator for a while and then serve!!.
Classic , easy chocolate truffles recipe (chocolate ganache truffle) using melted dark chocolate melts. Chocolate Truffles are made by melting chocolate with cream and butter. Now, the taste of your Chocolate Truffle is primarily dependent on the quality of the chocolate you start with. Dark chocolate truffles are an indulgent treat and impressive addition to a party, dinner or celebration. Put chocolate in a bowl, pour hot cream on top, and stir until chocolate is melted and incorporated into cream.