Fried Tuna Filets.
You can cook Fried Tuna Filets using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Tuna Filets
- Prepare 1 lb of tuna loin.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need of ~1/4 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of panko (regular or Italian works fine).
Fried Tuna Filets step by step
- Slice tuna loin into roughly 1/2 inch slices (thicker cut, stronger tuna taste) I like mine partially frozen to give a cleaner cut and finishes thawing in the rest period..
- Coat all pieces in flour, set aside.
- Mix your eggs and milk.
- Start heating your oil to about ~350 f.
- Dip floured tuna in egg mix and roll in panko until evenly coated.
- Once oil is to temperature, drop in a couple pieces depending on pan size and cook until a nice golden brown..