Blueberry cake (Vegan). This Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Cake is seriously moist, packed full of fresh blueberries and slathered in creamy blueberry frosting. It's the perfect pretty dessert for occasions like birthdays. This is the easiest ever vegan blueberry cake!
Imagine a moist, vegan layer cake recipe made with minimal ingredients! Use other berries in this Vegan Pound Cake. Non Dairy Yogurt Pound Cake Loaf with lemon and blueberries. You can have Blueberry cake (Vegan) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry cake (Vegan)
- It’s of CAKE BASE (cake tin: 20cmx5cm).
- It’s 250 g of dates.
- It’s 130 g of walnuts.
- It’s 130 g of almonds.
- Prepare 3 spoons of cocoa.
- You need 2 of small spoons of coconut butter.
- Prepare of cream.
- You need 500 g of cashews.
- It’s 170 g of blueberries.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 300 g of coconut butter.
- It’s half of a lemon.
- You need 7 spoons of agave syrup.
- You need of decorating.
- Prepare of blueberries, brambles.
This Gluten-Free Lemon Cake is made with fresh lemons, beautiful blueberries & oat flour. It's fresh & zingy, soft & tender & there are bursts of juicy bluebs in every bite! This Blueberry Bundt Cake is a fluffy vegan lemon cake with blueberries and a natural blueberry glaze! This recipe is quick and easy and makes the perfect simple dessert for any tea or coffee party!
Blueberry cake (Vegan) step by step
- CAKE BASE: Put all the ingredients in a blender (step by step not at once). Then grind it. When it becomes a tense mixture, stop and put it in a cake tin.
- CREAM: You soak the cashews in water the night before making the cake. The next morning: put the cashews out of water and use a blender to grind all the cream ingredients. Stop grinding when it becomes a smooth cream. Then put it in a cake tin. The cake need time to harden so put it in a fridge for at least 6 hours.
- DECORATING: For decorating I used blueberries, brambles and 2 blooms of roses. There are many other options.
It's low in fat and the perfect dessert or breakfast recipe if you want something sweet and easy to make..bursts of juicy blueberries, blueberry applesauce cake bars are vegan, fat-free, and soy-free. The Vegan Blueberry Cake recipe out of our category tart! Home » Desserts » Mug Cakes » Keto Blueberry Mug Cake (Vegan, Paleo). A quick and easy blueberry mug cake recipe ready in one minute and using a handful of ingredients! This vegan Lemon Blueberry Cake has a soft, dense crumb with pockets of luscious blueberries and zesty lemon.