Dark Chocolate nut tart.
You can have Dark Chocolate nut tart using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate nut tart
- You need of crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter or margarine, or ghee.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need of filling.
- You need 1/3 cup of Hershey Special Dark Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of clover honey.
- It’s 1 of leftover crust mixture about a third cup.
- It’s 1 cup of grated coconut flakes.
- You need 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need of nut topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pistachio nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- It’s 2/3 cup of pecan halves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of slivered almonds.
- It’s of syrup.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of nonstick spray as needed.
Dark Chocolate nut tart instructions
- Preheat oven 350°Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ingredients for crust together put into a nine inch circle pan after you spray with nonstick you sould have about a half cup of crust mixture or more..
- Layer your honey over the crust mix the remaining ingredients for filling together along with leftover crust mixture and put onto the crust and honey.
- Layer the nut topping on top of the filling topping spreading across the top.
- In a saucepan add sugar let heat add vanilla stir well it should begin to melt sugar add water stirring constantly..
- When sugar bubbles add milk it will foam keep cooking and stirring constantly when foam dies down pour over the top of tart.
- Let cook 45 minutes let sit cooling 30 minutes.
- When you do the syrup you may think its too much liquid but coconut flour absorbs a lot of liquid.