Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan. Easy, vegan fried rice loaded with tender vegetables, crispy baked tofu, and tons of flavor! A healthy, satisfying plant-based side or entrée. I was looking for a vegan or vegetarian fried rice, so I tried this one.
Thank you — sorry, I forgot to leave a rating. Sauté until slightly softened and heated throughout. Now add the rice and stir to coat. You can have Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan
- Prepare 1 of plate of steamed rice.
- Prepare 2 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of choy sum or bokchoy.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of red onion or 4 shallots.
- You need 1/4 of brocoli.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of rsp pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Spread the rice out and lightly press it down. Add the JUST Egg, tamari, and. This delicious vegan fried rice is simple, flavorful and veggie packed! It's perfect as a side or main course and a perfect way to use up leftover rice.
Vegetarian fried rice *Vegan step by step
- Chop the red onion, garlic, 1 carrot, spring onion, choy sum or bokcoy..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, put chopped red oniom and garlic in, stir it until it smells good..
- Put chopped carrot, choy sum or bokchoy, spring onion in, stir it well, wait until cooked..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and stir it well..
- Gradually put rice in and stir it well, pour sweet soy sauce little by little until the rice turns brown, stir it well. And serve it on the platter..
- Steam another carrot and brocoli, put them on the platter next to the fried rice for garnish..
I am in love with this vegan fried rice! While testing this recipe we have had a few batches of this fried rice in the fridge at any one time and I have been loving it. Vegan fried rice loaded with tasty vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and peas. Seasoned with miso paste, sesame seeds, and other classic flavors. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.