Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. Transfer this mix to a microwave-friendly bowl and add a chocolate truffle in the middle. Oatmeal Cake – a moist oatmeal cake topped with a coconut and pecan streusel. Apologizing through Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies – Andie Mitchell.
This cake is also dairy free. Gluten Free Chocolate & Orange Cake. Anyone can whip up this really simple and quick Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake that's warm, soft and fudgy. You can have Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 tbsp of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of icing / powdered sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 4 1/2 tbsp of or as needed light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of chunk chocolate of choice, I use Plamil brand – vegan, GF SF.
- You need of extra icing sugar for topping.
- You need 1 of silicon muffin mould.
For a last minute dessert, try this speedy lava cake with molten chocolate centre, simply made in the microwave. Tap the bowl and carefully remove with the clingfilm. Dust the cake with the icing sugar and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if you like. Our Dairy-Free Minute Chocolate Cake Mix comes packaged with four pre-measured pouches, a container to mix and cook in, and a measuring cup.
Vickys Speedy Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Sift the dry ingredients together, then add the wet, adding the milk gradually until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour into a silicon muffin mould.
- Push the chocolate chunk into the middle so it's covered by the batter.
- Microwave for around 30 seconds – 1 minute depending on your oven wattage. The cake should rise to the top of the mould. When it doesn't move any more it's done. My 800 watt oven took 50 seconds to rise and stop.
- Let stand for a minute then turn out and dust the top with a little icing sugar.
- Enjoy immediately. Makes 1 small individual cake.
All you need is water and a microwave! You can have a small portion of freshly baked chocolate cake whenever. Chocolate Lava Cake is a delicate and decadent dessert but it doesn't need to be difficult. I'll help you make it perfectly every time! First step, melt the butter and chocolate together over a bon marie or in the microwave gently.