Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops. That's what these Parmesan Crusted Stuffed Pork Chops are all about. Parmesan-crusted pork chops: the next best thing to a Giada cooking lesson. The parmesan crusted pork comes out moist and tender, and would go great with mashed potatoes.
Lean boneless pork chops are breaded simply with parmesan and Italian bread crumbs, then quickly pan fried in olive oil until golden brown and juicy. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. Pork chops are a great protein alternative when you need a break from chicken. You can cook Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian Panko.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of adobo for sprinkling.
- It’s 3/4 cup of diced mushrooms.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 8 of strips bacon fried and crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- You need 1 of fresh cracked pepper & salt.
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced green onion.
- Prepare 6 large of thick bone in pork chops.
But because they're so lean, they're often overcooked—leading to A crispy Parmesan crust adds tons of flavor without any extra fuss. This recipe is ready in half an hour! If you bought your chops in bulk. Then give our Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops a try!
Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops instructions
- preheat oven to 400° and heat oil to 350° in deep frying pan..
- stir eggs and water together set aside.
- mix together panko, bread crumbs,grated parmesan,salt and pepper..
- mix together mushrooms,green onions,minced garlic,crumbled bacon,Italian cheeses,cracked pepper and salt..
- rinse and pat dry cops,lay chop on cutting board and make a small cut down between the meat and the fat,pull fat down enough so you can insert your knife in the middle of the side of the chop,slide knife into meat and make pocket for your stuffing..
- once you have all the chops prepared you can fill them with mixture of mushrooms and cheese..
- sprinkle stuffed chops with Adobe,dip chops in egg wash then in bread crumb mixture..
- place breaded chops in 350° oil for 6 min each side only turning once..
- after frying place in 400° oven for 10 min..
Pork chops are a delicious and easy alternative to chicken and the whole family loves it. One of the biggest reasons people struggle with recipe boredom is that we get in a rut with the. Serve these Parmesan-crusted pork chops with wedges of lemon so each diner can spritz their serving with a bit of fresh citrus if they like. A side of roasted vegetables or an arugula salad with a lemony dressing is just the thing for a simple, but utterly fabulous dinner. These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make.