Easy vegan brownies. Fudgy, gooey, perfect squares of chocolate that cut easily and are easy to make. You'll never buy a boxed brownie mix again! These Vegan Brownies are the BEST!
You'll love how quick and easy these Vegan Brownies are to make! The video below shows that you just need a bowl and spoon – no. This easy-to-make recipe for homemade vegan brownies is ultra rich, fudgy, dangerously chocolatey… and even meat-eaters Healthy Brownies and Baked Goods. You can have Easy vegan brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy vegan brownies
- You need 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of cup+ 2 tbsp water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2/3 of vegan butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
Vegan Brownies – The Best Recipe. These are very gooey, which is a good thing in my book. For a while now, I've been wanting to make a brownie that is so easy that it can be made quickly, with minimal equipment, and with ingredients I. Easy Vegan Brownies made with avocado, coconut sugar, coconut milk, and coconut oil.
Easy vegan brownies step by step
- Prepare the chia eggs: stir the chia seeds and the water in a small bowl, then set aside about 10 minutes until thickened..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a cooking pan with parchment paper. (about 8×10 pan)..
- In a large bowl whisk the melted butter and sugar together, adding the chia seeds and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined..
- Add the flour, cocoa and salt over wet mixture and whisk until combined..
- Fold in half of the chocolate chips, then pour the batter into the cooking pan. Top it with the rest of the chocolate chips..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the middle of the brownies is set.Re.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes then serve as desired!.
This recipe for easy vegan brownies is perfect when you're craving chocolate brownies. Easy vegan brownies – they're chocolaty, gooey, and can be enjoyed by all. Just follow Jamie's simple vegan brownie recipe for a seriously good treat! These fool-proof easy vegan brownies are unbelievably rich and fudgy on the inside with a beautifully cracked topped and a delightful bite for the perfect sweet treat everyone can enjoy. Easy vegan brownies made using cocoa powder and unsweetened chocolate.